Friday 25 May 2012

Jasmine and Cake

My dear friend took me to Petersham Nurseries the other day, for lunch and a wander. 


If you've never been,  I'd highly recommend it!  A half hour walk from Richmond Station, it's totally gorgeous.  A restaurant (Michelin starred!) and tea room, within a horticultural nursery.  


In the tea room, it was fabulous, as it smelt of Jasmine (as it was growing everywhere) and the food was really tasty.  I'd highly recommend the carrot cake!  


It is a retail store too, you can buy cute little bits for lots of money.. so yes, very nice for a treat!


Afterwards we walked back along the river, through a regatta, and past a really lovely ceramicist, who sells her work straight from her workshop on the river.  Lovely pieces, reasonably prices (too reasonable, in my opinion!) and dishwasher and microwave safe!  What more could you want!












No comments:

Post a Comment