Thursday 9 May 2013

Alexandra Mosher Studio Jewellery

I've just returned from a fantastic trip to Bermuda, where I have been developing concepts for my accessories range as well as visiting a recent project which has been completed.

Alexandra Mosher is a Bermudian Artisan who creates beautiful Jewellery which represents Bermuda's rustic landscape through the use of texture and sand.

I was honoured to be able to help Alexandra with her new-look shop!  We spent a lot of time on Skype, discussing how she creates pieces, what her collections are like, and how she sees her store working.

I'm thrilled with the result.  She and her team worked tirelessly to create a space which truly reflects her brand.  Here are a few shots I've uploaded onto my website today.








No comments:

Post a Comment