Wednesday 12 September 2012

DARKROOM

I've been meaning to check out this shop for ages, but have only got around to it now.

I was really intrigued, as it seems like the ethos behind the store was something quite close to my heart.  Promoting one-off pieces and hard to find ranges.  Moving away from the mass-consumerism to pieces with emotive content and longevity.

I'm happy to say the store didn't disappoint.  Not only were the products on offer unique and lovely, they were displayed lovingly and the VM were arranged in colour stories, with accessories complementing each other.

Even though there were some pricey bits, you could find really lovely pieces for around a tenner (ceramic pot).

I've got my heart set on a massive African print cushion in turquoise .... when I have some more space at home!










No comments:

Post a Comment