Sunday 16 October 2011

Week one of Catherine White Interiors!

I have started to work solo this week, which is an exciting step for me!  It is something I've always wanted to do, so I'm now looking forward to this new challenge!


I went to visit some clients in their Essex home, which is a beautiful barn conversion near Epping.  We are looking at the bar area in particular, but the project might extend to the rest of the ground floor.  Gorgeous woodwork and bricks, it's going to be an exciting project. 


Later in the week, another client and I went to the Saatchi gallery to look at the gorgeous Douglas Fir Dinesen flooring which we are hoping to use in the project in Barnes I have been working on.  It was just such an amazing day, just wanted to show some "not so grey" photos of London!   I didn't have too much time in the gallery, but I am going to try and pop back there again soon. 















No comments:

Post a Comment