Tuesday 25 March 2014

Les Puces!

Les Puces! I've been dying to check this out for ages, so I was beyond excited to head there whilst in Paris the other week.  I had a great time rummaging through New York's Chelsea market when I lived there, but I wasn't sure what to expect at this upmarket version!

What I found was stunning antique furniture from most, if not all eras.   Stunning in beauty.. And price! Maybe three times as pricey as London. And Habitat had a concept vintage store there... Where everything was vintage and more expensive than u would have originally paid... Seriously. Ridiculous.

You will be able to find everything and anything here, just make sure you bring your credit card!  For example, the antique keys in the photo below... were €8 Each.  













No comments:

Post a Comment